Skip to main content

2024

Update ha two years later, clearly I'm horrible at this. Anywho here we go.

                                Damian
He is now 16 and growing he just passed his written test at the DMV so he will be driving soon, Jesus help me. Im only worried because of those around him. He's very responsible and has a good head on his shoulders so Im sure he will be fine. He is finishing up his 10th grade year in H.S. He had his first girlfriend/heartbreak and it was a tough one, now that part kind of worries me because I know that first experience has made him not wanting to be in another relationship, obviously he is too young right now but I hope one day he will take it serious. Jayden was a sweet girl but apparently not the one for him. So for now he's on his own and we are all ok with that. Still doing football and loving it, he made the varsity team and he's so excited for the next season. He lettered in both football as well as academics we are very proud of him. His schedule is pretty intense and somehow he manages. He starts his day at 5:40 at church then heads to school at 6:40 does football until 4:30 then comes home to eat and relax and he's back out at 7:15 for personal training. Lincoln and Mason adore him and always follow him around, Jacob and Julian want to dress like him and have his same haircut its nice to watch all the boys look up to him and I'm glad he is the oldest they have a very good role model.













Julian
Is now 13 years old and thinks he knows everything. He is the one that asks me 5,000 questions each and every day. Julian is finishing up his 8th grade and getting ready to head to HS. Julian is my boy that helps me in the kitchen, he's always asking to try new recipes and helps me make dinner when I can't. He knows how to make the best steak, and loves all things food. He is my foodie for sure, when we go out to dinner he's always the one to choose something different and it's usually the most expensive thing on the menu. He has very good grades and while sometimes he lets them slip its usually just him being lazy because I know my boy is very smart. He loves football and does great at it, I love watching my boys play. I can seriously sit and watch them play all day. He loves harassing Mason and Lincoln and loves teasing his brothers and even though he won't admit it, I know he wishes Lincoln would tolerate him more, but he can't help bothering his baby brother and so they constantly are bickering. Julian has had quite a few girlfriends that I have yet to meet one of them. The colored eyes are what drives these girls crazy and man I know he is going to be an issue when it comes to girls. He is also at an age where he is testing every boundary and it is rough at times, I know I need to work on my patience more with him and Jacob. Although they are a little bit harder to raise, Im grateful for the boys I have. They have the sweetest heart and always try to be good boys. Ive never once had a teacher call me to complain about my boys. He is taking a cooking class and while sometimes he hates it he is learning a lot. I love Thursdays when I pick them up and get to try their new recipes. Julian also got braces this year and he looks so cute. I know he loves them. 


























Jacob
Jacob is finishing up his 7th grade year and he is not 12. Jacob has the sweetest heart and has made some big changes that I am so grateful for. He is almost a straight A student and is always the first to open my car door or ask if he can help me with my things. He makes me my protein drink every morning as well. He like Julian is also in cooking class and says he hates it but is learning a lot. He enjoys cooking but not the cleaning up part. When I pick him up from school he's quick to ask me how my day went. This year he has his own room and he's doing fairly well with it, keeps it clean for themes part. He has had one girlfriend that he has told me about but he is also very private, I don't like that. I want my boys to always know I am here for them and although the rule for our boys has been no dating until they are 16, I also would prefer them being honest with me then them doing it behind my back so I didnt give them a hard time when I found out about these girls. Jacob is my lineman at football and he's good at it, he's always been my strongest and although Julian has caught up to him height wise he hasn't in weight. Jacob and Julian both tried basketball this year and both hated it, although you can still find them outside playing in the basketball court, they say they hate it. He attended winter formal for the first time and had a blast with his friends. He is in line to get braces this year just like Julian, I can't wait to see how much more handsome he will be when that happens, one thing about my boys they are all very handsome boys. 


























Mason
This boy is finishing 3rd grade and is about to be 9 in a couple months. He is my firecracker for sure, he is my silly kid. Always making random noises or voices and usually spends his time laughing. He loves football too and does really well, he also plays soccer in the off season. He is not a morning person at all and loves sleeping and eating. Mason can give you all the football stats you need from the past and present and wants to be a YouTuber unfortunately I get in the way of him living his best life when it comes to that. He's a good student and always tries his best. Currently the Super Bowl is one week away and he's coming up with a new plan everyday to get there, again here comes his mom ruining his life. Tickets are in the thousands and that is not happening I looked it up to show him how insane it was and we would need 40,000 for all seven of us to go, his plan after finding out that information was a quick fix me selling my truck. Im telling you this boys is a smart one and his will is like no other, and I am absolutely here for it. For a while Mason was in a weird stage where he felt he was too old to hang out with Lincoln and too young to hang out with his older brothers so he was kind of miserable but he quickly realized he could fit into both age ranges, he spends most of his time with Lincoln now. 





































Lincoln
Links is 7 and is finishing 2nd grade. He is super smart and feisty, a friend of mine calls him Denice the menace and it's not just for his light colored hair. Lincoln is the baby of the family but man he makes his presence known at all times. He is my grouchy one, but also the first to want to cuddle with me. He is doing great in school academically his only issue is he's not nice. Not that Ive ever received a complaint about him from his teacher but I have heard from friends. It's something we are working on for sure. Lincoln started his first year of football and did better than I thought, I imagined with him being the baby him crying over every hit but that did not happened he is more resilient than I thought, he makes me so proud especially because he's such a tiny guy. Lincoln adores Damian and follows him everywhere, he even sleeps with him I mean if I'm being honest so does Mason, poor Damian has no space with those two. Lincoln loves football and reading, he also does well with math. He is the boss of all of us, he takes full advantage of being the baby of the family. We spoil him rotten because he is our last and we are learning that's not always the smartest but we can't help it. 






































































 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys bday party

Sorry for the back to back posts but I have so much to catch up with that I don't want to miss a single thing. We decided to have a joint party for the boys because it just made sense, the weather would be great and it would be one big party instead of three smaller ones, and it worked out perfectly. We had the party on 9/8/12 Jacob's actual 2nd bday (worked out nicely). We put lots of work into making this party a hit for the boys. I painted some of the stuff and even Jackie (Ricky's sister) helped out! She was the one to give me the idea on the centerpieces and they turned out adorable. There was even a car painting station that the kids enjoyed. So here are some of the pictures.

Happy Blogging

Today was super fun it was Damian's first school trip and it was so much fun, and best part was being able to go on the trip with him.We went to Boulder Creek Ranch (pumpkin patch)  I have to confess I'm such a big baby as we boarded the bus and were driving off I had to hold tears back, it just made me realize how fast my boys are growing. I can't believe he is going to be five next month. To see him being able to do stuff on his own and watch him have conversations with his friends is amazing. He is not a little baby anymore. (tear) Anyways, back to the trip he got to pick a very cute pumpkin and he tasted roasted pumpkin seeds, he also got to go on a hay ride and check out all the cool (smelly) horses, donkeys, chickens,goats and cats (weird huh). We ended the trip with lunch on the grass then back on the bus and off to school. Julian and Jacob stayed with "Tia Monica", a true godsend that cousin of mine! They had tons of fun playing with their new cat "He

COVID19?

So today is April 8, 2020. We still do not have flying cars or anything of the sort, you would think we would be more advanced but the only cool thing about this year is Apple fixed their bug and we can now face time with multiple people at the same time. It feels like instead of moving forward to bigger and better things we have reverted to the stone ages, what am I talking about? let me share with you what this new year has brought us. COVID19, which basically stands for Corona Virus 2019. Apparently brought to us by the nice people of Wuhan, China. There are so many jokes but I will spare you those. So we are literally quarantined. Schools shut down somewhere around the second week of March, and we began online distance learning, a makeshift home school of all things. Can I just say there is a reason I did not go into that field, this has been a mission and we are only on day 3 of it. So let me go back to a month ago when things were scary but we were still out and about enjoying ou