Skip to main content

wow, its been way too long

I was suppose to be updating this during the kids Thanksgiving break and I forgot to do it, ok fine I was too lazy. We had such a great break we took out all mattresses and set them up in the living room and we it was a camp out that was so relaxing and fun. Thanksgiving was spent at my cousins house first and then off to my Mother in law's house we went. In all we had a great time, too bad I forgot to take pictures I only have one of the kids which I will post later. I made two awesome ham's, or so I think. Then it seemed like a minute later the boys were back in school and I missed them tons. Oh yeah I also forgot Halloween now that was something else, there were 6 cars (if I remember correctly) in total that made up our party and the kids had a blast yes I have pics and yes I will post them too but later. Then it was my big 30 bday, lol..jeez so weird to be turning 30. I cant believe how time flys, but it was nice Ricky took the day off and we just hung out all day it was great. Then we hit December and it seems like a whirwind has happened, we got new ward boundaries which placed us in a new ward and while it was really hard Im getting use to it and so are the boys, I guess it helped that it wasnt just us that got moved. So let me think what else, oh yeah we got our Christmas tree and it is the best tree we have decorated to this day. We started a new tradition "an elf on the shelf" Damian so looks forward to looking for "Chips" every morning. I wonder how he came up with the name. Ok well pictures will be coming soon, hopefully tomorrow. Love you all hope all is well ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys bday party

Sorry for the back to back posts but I have so much to catch up with that I don't want to miss a single thing. We decided to have a joint party for the boys because it just made sense, the weather would be great and it would be one big party instead of three smaller ones, and it worked out perfectly. We had the party on 9/8/12 Jacob's actual 2nd bday (worked out nicely). We put lots of work into making this party a hit for the boys. I painted some of the stuff and even Jackie (Ricky's sister) helped out! She was the one to give me the idea on the centerpieces and they turned out adorable. There was even a car painting station that the kids enjoyed. So here are some of the pictures.

Happy Blogging

Today was super fun it was Damian's first school trip and it was so much fun, and best part was being able to go on the trip with him.We went to Boulder Creek Ranch (pumpkin patch)  I have to confess I'm such a big baby as we boarded the bus and were driving off I had to hold tears back, it just made me realize how fast my boys are growing. I can't believe he is going to be five next month. To see him being able to do stuff on his own and watch him have conversations with his friends is amazing. He is not a little baby anymore. (tear) Anyways, back to the trip he got to pick a very cute pumpkin and he tasted roasted pumpkin seeds, he also got to go on a hay ride and check out all the cool (smelly) horses, donkeys, chickens,goats and cats (weird huh). We ended the trip with lunch on the grass then back on the bus and off to school. Julian and Jacob stayed with "Tia Monica", a true godsend that cousin of mine! They had tons of fun playing with their new cat "He

COVID19?

So today is April 8, 2020. We still do not have flying cars or anything of the sort, you would think we would be more advanced but the only cool thing about this year is Apple fixed their bug and we can now face time with multiple people at the same time. It feels like instead of moving forward to bigger and better things we have reverted to the stone ages, what am I talking about? let me share with you what this new year has brought us. COVID19, which basically stands for Corona Virus 2019. Apparently brought to us by the nice people of Wuhan, China. There are so many jokes but I will spare you those. So we are literally quarantined. Schools shut down somewhere around the second week of March, and we began online distance learning, a makeshift home school of all things. Can I just say there is a reason I did not go into that field, this has been a mission and we are only on day 3 of it. So let me go back to a month ago when things were scary but we were still out and about enjoying ou