Skip to main content

Almost Thanksgiving!

     So I thought that by now life would be back to normal, jokes on all of us, its not. On a good note, Lincoln started school this past Thursday. He goes Thursday and Friday from 8:25-10:25. Mason starts next Thursday and then Jacob and Julian start on the 16th of November. Damian still does not have a start date or anything. It's really weird they have to all wear their masks in class but their classes are downsized by a lot Lincoln only has 7 students in his class. I am not sure how this will all play out for the rest of the year but it is kind of depressing. I regret not appreciating our former life. The presidential election is also going on right now and that in itself is insane. People are so horrible and racism has been somehow made a huge comeback, its actually really sad. We have been told by multiple people we need to prepare like end of times because after the election things will be crazy. Both sides are very intense, I would love to just skip to 2021 this year seriously just seems horrid. 

    So enough of that craziness, so we are all doing well. I mean as well as people can do during this time. We are all healthy, thank God. I usually enjoy sitting and typing these out. It usually ends up taking me hours because I go through the last couple months of pictures, trip down memory lane, yay. But I honestly don't even want to do that right now. I do although want to say that I know things will be better, I just need to vent.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I seriously suck!

It's been two years since I have updated this blog, busy is now my middle name and a lot has happened. This will be one of those super long posts but I am okay with it. I remind myself that I am doing this so that one day my kids can read this when they are older. So as is life we have good times and we have bad times, the last two months have been rough. Alex was diagnosed with colon cancer two years ago and unfortunately he passed away Aug 14, 2019 a day before my Links 4th birthday. Life has been so different with him being gone, we had his services last weekend and it was so hard to hear what people shared about him. We all love Alex and miss him so much but I know that he is in a better place with no pain. Monica has been as you can imagine in so much agony over losing her son. I try to be there for her as much as I can but she usually tries to just hold it all in, she gets that from her Mama, I wish I could just hug her and take all her pain away. We have Alex's picture r...

2024

Update ha two years later, clearly I'm horrible at this. Anywho here we go.                                         Damian He is now 16 and growing he just passed his written test at the DMV so he will be driving soon, Jesus help me. Im only worried because of those around him. He's very responsible and has a good head on his shoulders so Im sure he will be fine. He is finishing up his 10th grade year in H.S. He had his first girlfriend/heartbreak and it was a tough one, now that part kind of worries me because I know that first experience has made him not wanting to be in another relationship, obviously he is too young right now but I hope one day he will take it serious. Jayden was a sweet girl but apparently not the one for him. So for now he's on his own and we are all ok with that. Still doing football and loving it, he made the varsity team and he's so excited fo...

Happy Blogging

Today was super fun it was Damian's first school trip and it was so much fun, and best part was being able to go on the trip with him.We went to Boulder Creek Ranch (pumpkin patch)  I have to confess I'm such a big baby as we boarded the bus and were driving off I had to hold tears back, it just made me realize how fast my boys are growing. I can't believe he is going to be five next month. To see him being able to do stuff on his own and watch him have conversations with his friends is amazing. He is not a little baby anymore. (tear) Anyways, back to the trip he got to pick a very cute pumpkin and he tasted roasted pumpkin seeds, he also got to go on a hay ride and check out all the cool (smelly) horses, donkeys, chickens,goats and cats (weird huh). We ended the trip with lunch on the grass then back on the bus and off to school. Julian and Jacob stayed with "Tia Monica", a true godsend that cousin of mine! They had tons of fun playing with their new cat "He...